Friday, December 30, 2011

excited to start 2012

Wow!  What a flurry of posts.  I finally had a few minutes to sit and read them all.  I can't wait to see what everyone makes this year.  So cool.
I have had an idea percolating for a while.  In the spring of 2011 I went with my photo club to a auto wreckers.  I got some amazing (at least to me) macro photos of rust and pealing paint.  I had some calendars printed with these photos.  Unfortunately, the printer did a poor job and the color is not right.  So now I have a stack of calendars that aren't particularly great.  I can't just throw them out as I hate wasting.  I have been wanting to add stitch to these photos and now I have the perfect opportunity.  I won't be worried about wrecking a good photo as it is not right anyway.  Adding beads to it can only make it better.  I will use a fusible interfacing on the back to make the paper stable.
Happy creating everyone!
Angela
http://princessbubblescreates.blogspot.com/