Thursday, December 22, 2011

SOS

AMENDMENT FOLLOWS:

Good Morning!

As you probably know, I am the person that set up this year's blog.  I have run into a situation that I don't know how to fix, or even know if its just a usual Blogger glitch.  I have one last person to add to the list of participants,
Marty Swank.  Her blog is  http://crackpotbeader.blogspot.com.  No matter what I do, Blogger will not let me create the link to her blog.  Not in the gadget I used for the list and not in this post.

I will continue to try.  I had the problem with one other blog link but that one finally worked. I get a javascript void error. I have done what a google search says to do but nada.  If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.  In the meantime, please visit Marty's blog.  If you are new here, you will get some real inspiration.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.

AMENDMENT:  thanks guys.  I have found when I am having a flat spot in the brain works, help will always come to the rescue.  Marty's name and blog link are on the sidebar now.  Thank you and good night!!