Tuesday, December 20, 2011

This is all new and very exciting!!!

I spend a lot of time on the computer, but had never really explored the many exciting stitching sites. I only recently found this site, and was so glad to see, that I was not too late to join, I can't wait to get started.
I am fairly new to blogging as well and have just started a new blog site this month, for this and TAST (Take a Stitch Tuesday) my site is boring at the moment, but I hope to change that in the next few months. 

I have an idea of what my project theme is going to be.... well I thought it was all sorted, now my mind is thinking in a heap of different directions..... so many possibilities so little time.

I have a beautiful piece of hand dyed, silk velvet. I was going to cut it in 12 equal pieces and bead one each month, maybe with a line or design that travels through all the blocks. Due to the colour variations in the fabric, each block would be a different colour. I could then frame the blocks on a black background with a little space between them.
???? as I said, that might change between now and then.

I look forward to 'meeting' you all.
 Teena