Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cy - BJP - WIP - January

 BJP WIP

I have finally had some time to make a start on my January BJP. I have disregarded my original idea of a wedge shape in a stained glass rose window for something a little less 'complicated'. My shape now is a teardrop about 5" long and 2" wide at it's widest point. I shall be trying a different beading technique or application each month to expand my knowledge and to experiment more with beading.

This is the start of a great journey for me as I've not done a lot of beading in the past, and definitely have not had beading as the main part of a project before.
 It is still a WIP.

 
Very freeform, no plans at the start. Just let the beads tell me what should happen next. I shall enjoy working on this again this week to see if I can get the top part finished.

Happy beading.
Cy

(Cyra L in the list)