Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February's BJP and a peek at Jan. and March

My February BJP is completed! I had a lot of fun creating this piece. I have to confess though that I started a lil bit backwards. I actually started on my March BJP first. When I realised what I had done, I stopped working on that one and started February's. Then because I was already behind I wanted to try to have my January BJP project completed by today, but unfortunately no such luck. I should be finished with that one though in the next day or so. But here's my February BJP.
Initially I had wanted to create 12 bead embroidery dolls but then I decided to use these gorgeous cabochons that my good friend made for me. I do want to show yous my January and March almost complete BJP's. I plan to have them both finished in the next few days. Jan. BJP is in purples and then March is a wonderful daffodil for Spring.

When I have those finished I'll be sure to post their photos for everyone to see. Have a great day! Hugs and many blessings... Bobbi Ann Cook