Monday, October 22, 2012

October on TIME

Well, I've finally finished a piece way before the end of the month or the following month. This month is my birthday and also my sister's, Karen's, birthday. So, I've included her on my piece with a charm of her own. Each month I'm creating a 2" Pendant/Brooch.



In this month, my colors are purples, golds, and silvers; the royal purple seemed appropriate, ha ha. I've used pearls, Swarovski crystals, charms, and glass beads. One of these days, I'll get back to making more bead embroidery jewelry using all semi-precious stones and crystals. I haven't written on my blog in a while, which is why I've been writing and showing my whole piece here. Soon, back to that too!

I'm so excited!  My birthday is Wednesday and although my sister and I live at either end of the East Coast, we'll be together on my birthday.

See you next month.